- The number of people to have passed through a railway apprenticeship scheme.... The post GWR Apprentices take over Bristol Parkway Station appeared first on thebigidea.
- Great Western Railway has teamed up with a local bike hire company,.... The post GWR and partners launch app based bike hire at Plymouth Station appeared first on thebigidea.
- West Berkshire Council in partnership with Great Western Railway (GWR) has been.... The post GWR: 6 million investment for Newbury Station approved appeared first on thebigidea.
- Great Western Railway (GWR) provides high speed, commuter, regional and branch line.... The post Working for Great Western Railway (GWR) appeared first on thebigidea.
- Great Western Railway’s open day at their St Philips Marsh depot, Bristol,.... The post GWR raises money for charity appeared first on thebigidea.
Qualified Train Driver - Bristol job in Bristol
Find out what it is like to work at Great Western Railway
Job Title - Qualified Train Driver - Bristol
£46,597 per annum + additional pay for Sunday hours + final salary pension
Be at the forefront of our journey of change, "Be a Great Westerner"
As a Qualified Mainline Train Driver, you'll play a lead role in our business as we drive improvements and deliver an even better experience to 1.5 million passengers every week.
We are now recruiting for our talent pool of Qualified Train Drivers for possible vacancies in 2016/17.
With the award of a new rail franchise and major investment in the Western Route, there's never been a better time to join us on our journey.
As well as an exciting career, we can offer you generous holidays and free travel on our services for you and your family. Of course, safety is paramount. This is why, if you're successful, you will be required to attend a pre-employment medical, provide employment references and undertake a criminal record check.
Previous applicants need not apply.