- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Commercial Sales Executive job in London East
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Commercial Sales Executive
Sales Executive - Commercial Sales
Competitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits
Field based - St Albans/Watford
With over 108,500 employees, offices in over 150 countries and a net sales turnover of $21 billion, Ricoh has built its excellent reputation by developing office automation solutions and enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications - both in the public and private sector - in all corners of the world.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a resourceful and well-motivated, experienced Sales Executive to work on a range of Commercial accounts covering St Albans and Watford. With high level selling experience gained within a target-driven environment, you will manage and develop existing accounts within your designated territory in order to maximise sales growth. You will also be expected to identify and seize new business sales to achieve, or even exceed sales targets as well as utilise, maintain and develop the existing database to enhance growth even further.
With outstanding business acumen, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with an exceptional track record within a similar business-to-business industry, you will possess impressive presentation, negotiation and influencing skills, good time-management skills and sound IT/PC literacy.
Are you results-driven and keen to demonstrate your outstanding sales ability with a global player? In return, you will be well-rewarded, with the chance to develop within a company that places true emphasis on career development and a genuine commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and community initiatives.
Ricoh UK operates a direct resourcing model and no applications, unsolicited or otherwise will be accepted from third party agencies acting on behalf or prospective applicants.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.