- We are excited to announce that at an awards ceremony in November,.... The post Arcadis Employee picks up Women of the Future Award appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Environment team in Arcadis had unprecedented success at this year’s Brownfield.... The post Arcadis Environment team receives 3 awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Emma graduated with a MEng (Hons) Civil & Coastal Engineering from Plymouth.... The post Emma Herbert was selected onto the Women Engineering Society Youth board at Arcadis appeared first on thebigidea.
- In September and October 2016, Paydata collected information on a number of.... The post Paydata UK Reward Management Survey 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- CMI research shows not enough women are making it to middle management.... The post Middle management lacking women appeared first on thebigidea.
Project Manager - London job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Arcadis
Job Title - Project Manager - London
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com.
Looking for an employer that can help you become the best?
If you're an experienced project manager ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on. Join our London-based Local Government Housing Regeneration team as a project manager and we'll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want. In this role, you'll work directly with the team leader, managing contractors and delivering projects to make sure our clients have the housing stock available to meet growing demand.
Welcome to our world
Local Government led housing regeneration and new housing supply is a strong growth area in London. We have a number of exciting projects including estate regeneration, estate redevelopment, residential led mixed-use development and capital works where we are working with Clients to maximise their assets.
We are currently seeking to grow our team and are seeking project managers to be an integral part of the team with an output focussed approach delivering excellent results for our clients.
Are you the project manager we need?
We're looking for a project manager who can create real value for our clients. So you'll need to be a strong communicator, able to get a team of consultants working together effectively to deliver the results of our clients need.
We are particularly keen to appoint someone with the ability to articulate current issues specific to the Residential and Local Government market.
We're after someone who shares our passion for improving quality of life. You'll need to be interested in understanding the bigger picture and enjoy the challenge of delivering solutions that work not just for now but for the future too.
What Do We Offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
At our London office, you'll find a vibrant working environment and active social programme, a subsidised restaurant and even free coffee!
Tell us why you're the one
Think you've got what it takes? We want to hear more. Get in touch now and put your skills and ambitions on the table. We're serious about finding the best.