- We are excited to announce that at an awards ceremony in November,.... The post Arcadis Employee picks up Women of the Future Award appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Environment team in Arcadis had unprecedented success at this year’s Brownfield.... The post Arcadis Environment team receives 3 awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Emma graduated with a MEng (Hons) Civil & Coastal Engineering from Plymouth.... The post Emma Herbert was selected onto the Women Engineering Society Youth board at Arcadis appeared first on thebigidea.
- In September and October 2016, Paydata collected information on a number of.... The post Paydata UK Reward Management Survey 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- CMI research shows not enough women are making it to middle management.... The post Middle management lacking women appeared first on thebigidea.
Project Manager job in Manchester
Find out what it is like to work at Arcadis
Job Title - Project Manager
We are currently seeking to grow our team and are seeking project managers to be an integral part of the team with an output focussed approach delivering excellent results for our clients. Applicants will be expected to have appropriately aligned delivery experience.
Are you looking for an employer who can help you become the best?
Arcadis is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
Welcome to our world...
You will be joining a company that puts people right at the heart of its offer to clients. We are part of Arcadis, the leading global design and consultancy firm employing 28,000 people and generating more than €3 billion in revenue every year. Our focus is on bringing together passionate, talented people in high-performing teams to help clients navigate the increasingly complex challenges in the built and natural world.
Commercial Developers, who are they?
With over 100 professionals working on the UK's most prestigious residential and commercial projects, the team has a reputation for professionalism and superb market insight, as well as an enviable track record. This makes it a magnet for the best people in the business. Join them and you will discover a supportive and dynamic environment where you can extend your knowledge, expand your experience and advance your career. The pastoral care is second to none and the working environment is busy and sociable - one where professionals collaborate and engage with each other to deliver the best for clients.
The team's work offers rich variety. It spans projects of all sizes and covers office, mixed-use, residential and retail developments, both new build and refurbishment. Beyond the team itself, there are excellent opportunities for shaping the career you want. There is no ceiling on ambition at Arcadis, so opportunities within the wider business are open to you. It all depends on where you want to go.
What about our sector?
Our Commercial Development team is the leading provider of programme and project management expertise to the UK's commercial and residential sectors. The team works with almost all the major developers, funders and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), including British Land, Exemplar, Derwent London, GPE, Grosvenor, Helical Bar, Henderson, LandSec and Stanhope. If you want work with big-name clients like these, this is where to be.
So, who are you and how will you make a difference?
You will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. You will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.