- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Site Services Supervisor job in Cambridge
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Site Services Supervisor
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Based in Cambridge
With over 108,500 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Ricoh has built its excellent reputation by developing office automation solutions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications in all corners of the world.
Right now, we have an excellent position available for a well-motivated, team-orientated Site Supervisor to operate within our Outsourcing Division. Based at our prestigious clients site in Cambridge you will be responsible for co-ordinating employees in respect of site operations as well as ensuring those operations and activities are working efficiently and effectively in line with Ricoh policies and procedures.
With effective team leadership skills and previous experience ideally gained from a service sector or similar background, you will be a supportive team motivator with excellent levels of customer service, and be able to provide accurate and relevant management information in line with site requirements.
This is a hands on position so you will need to have previously worked in a print room environment covering both reprographics and postal duties.
IT literate with skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, you will ideally possess a sound knowledge of printers, copiers and other office solutions equipment (perhaps Canon, Sharp or Xerox) operating in a high volume production arena.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation where career development is encouraged and rewarded. This is also a chance to truly demonstrate your skills in customer service and relationship-building with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
Keen to join Ricoh? If so, please apply to:
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please