- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Branch Sales Manager job in Northampton
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Branch Sales Manager
Branch Sales Manager
Competitive Salary + Commission +
Company Car/Cash Allowance + Benefits
Office Based - Northampton
At Ricoh, we develop office automation solutions globally, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence throughout all facets of our business.
We now require a dynamic, Branch Sales Manager to manage and develop a designated sales division to ensure achievement of the divisional budget. In addition to increasing the market share they are expected to help grow revenue and profitability whilst personally developing all major contract relationships within the designated sales division.
Our ideal candidate will be a people person who can motivate, manage and inspire our Public Sector sales force in the Midlands, who can formulate and manage strategy initiatives, and who can ensure successful implementation.
Proven experience is essential as preparing sales plans for the sales division ensuring there are sufficient resources to achieve agreed budget and undertaking and managing sales related projects and assist in their implementation are key responsibilities of this job.
The role is a dual role in that it is a quota-bearing management role with responsibilities being split between managing people and managing a number of customers.
Problem solving, customers relations and working closely with other areas of the business are some of the other duties you will be expected to uphold.
If you are a natural born leader with previous sales managerial experience that is self-motivated with great presentational skill we would like to hear from you.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.