- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Commercial Telesales Executive job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Commercial Telesales Executive
Commercial Telesales Executive
Good salary + bonus + excellent benefits
Office Based - London
Your sales experience could take your career further at Ricoh!
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - -you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Would you consider yourself an enterprising, well-motivated and target-driven telesales professional? Someone who can slip into a great new role within an international, high-tech organisation? If so, you could be the ideal person to promote and upsell Ricoh`s products/services to our existing and new customer base within the Business Development Sales Team.
Achieving and exceeding sales targets and budgets will be your ultimate goal and in addition to this, other key areas of responsibility will include:
- Regular communication with Ricoh`s existing customer base and updating them on our products & services
- Generating revenue by developing new customer relationships by telephone to promote products & services
- Achieving (and even exceeding) individual sales revenue and gross margin targets
- Meeting divisional and team KPIs in respect of telephone calls, opportunities created and conversion rates
- Developing and managing customer information and capitalising on CRM/data input opportunities
- Working collaboratively with internal account managers and acting as trusted advisor on products/services.
A strong and effective communicator by telephone as well as email, and with excellent negotiation skills, you will need to be a strong team player, customer focused and with good attention to detail. You will also be comfortable working on your own initiative to meet deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment. Previous use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system would be ideal, along with knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
Are you the right person for this great role? If you firmly believe you have the qualities we seek and would like to develop your career with a global organisation, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply to:
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please