- T-Systems continuously endeavour to perform as a business that is diverse, inclusive.... The post T-Systems partner with Modern Muse appeared first on thebigidea.
- With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 46,000 employees and external.... The post T-Systems Inspires Women to Become a Modern Muse appeared first on thebigidea.
- Corporate and social responsibility (CSR) can be defined as how a business.... The post T- Systems – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- OUR CULTURE AND VALUES Diversity is a key driver to keep a.... The post T – Systems – Diversity & Inclusion appeared first on thebigidea.
- REWARD AND BENEFITS We offer flexible benefits designed to give you more.... The post T- Systems – Fair Deal appeared first on thebigidea.
Lead Solution IT- Architect UK job in Milton Keynes
Find out what it is like to work at T-Systems
Job Title - Lead Solution IT- Architect UK
In close collaboration with the Deal Hunters and the Deal Bid Teams
- Lead identification/qualification phaseul
- Qualification of leads for lighthouse deals and development of leads into biddable deals and triggering the internal processes - focus: technical solution / ICT strategy perspective
- Setup and management of substantial relationships, as a trusted advisor, to key stakeholder (CIO, CTO, Digitalization Manager) of large enterprises; Counterpart for client\u00b4s CxO- manager to discuss their ICT strategy - positioning T-Systems as potential partner of choice (Focus: infrastructure outsourcing)
- Solution design phase (in a concrete engagement/bid phase)ul
- to analyze customer needs in regard to business, business processes, strategy and pain points in detail
- to define the Big Picture (solution guidelines and the solution cornerstones)
- to manage the solution development, the overall integration of the different solution elements, the risk minimization, the development and presentation of any added business value.
- to review solution related documents regarding the pre-defined cornerstones
- responsible counterpart for the client in all solution related topics
- Support the successful closing of Big Complex Deals and handover to Transition responsible in Service and Delivery Organization
Professional Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills
Experience and Qualifications
- professional experience in the IT sector (CIO environment, IT strategy, IT project and operations)
- Ideally - sales background as well - experience of lead generation, identifying opportunities and bringing through to qualification
- experience in realization and management of large and complex IT projects for major enterprises or organizations with corresponding responsibility for budget and personnel
- Broad understanding of the B2B IT Market, particularly in the areas of Cloud hosting, enablement and infrastructure transformation
- Understanding of trends/innovations which will impact the IT strategy of the future (ie. Digitalization)
- Industry experiences in several areas as e.g. (Automotive, Aero, Electronics, Energy, CPG, Retail, Services...)
Managerial Know-How/ Human Relations Skills
- Communication at CxO and senior director level
- Ability to form, lead and management multi-disciplinary / virtual teams with a results-oriented approach
- Experienced customer oriented listener, problem solver, shaper and challenger