- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Site Services Manager job in London - DLA Piper
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Site Services Manager
Site Services Manager
Competitive Salary plus excellent company benefits
Client Site - London
Ricoh is a global office solutions organisation with an enviable reputation and a fantastic range of blue chip clients. Many of our outsourced contracts involve our own personnel working on-site. This is one such role where we currently have an opening for a professional Site Services Manager.
The role will involve a range of day-to-day duties which include managing your allocated site activities/operations, ensuring revenue growth, profit generation, customer and employee satisfaction are achieved in line with the company`s financial and cost control targets. It will also be your responsibility to manage stock levels of consumables and materials, as well as ensure all work undertaken for the client is performed to the highest quality and in accordance with set KPIs, customer standards and deadlines.
With superb customer-handling skills and excellent communication and motivational skills, you will be a key facilitator of training and development for a small-medium sized team. This will include maintaining a good level of morale and motivation and ensuring optimum customer service levels are achieved throughout the team. With a good level of numeracy, you will need to provide timely, accurate and relevant management information covering financial operation information for both client reporting and Ricoh Document Management requirements.
A good standard of education and/or relevant industry experience are key requirements, along with a real understanding of IT and accounting principles, people management skills, along with impressive negotiation and influencing skills. An excellent knowledge of site commercial, financial and contractual relationships with clients would be ideal for this role.
If you possess the skills we seek and you relish the opportunity to work with client-side with an industry leader, do get in touch.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
IT & Internet