- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Business Development Manager job in Nationwide
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
Field Based - Nationwide
You work for us, and we`ll work on your career
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - -you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
With the exciting acquisition of Ridgian - a leading information management consultancy, this investment signifies Ricoh`s long term vision to grow its core business, expand its services and further enhance and develop the expertise it offers its clients.
The acquisition further represents an excellent chance for an accomplished Business Development Manager to join the Group and to search, explore, align and deliver lucrative sales solutions based around Ridgian`s core competencies. Working with a stable and dedicated sales team, you will identify new accounts to approach and subsequently develop into customers as well as work with existing ones to ensure a positive and cohesive long-term customer experience.
Your range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Consistently achieving against monthly targets
- Establishing a strong sales pipeline to ensure you deliver revenue against target
- Identify and generate sales opportunities and new business as well as develop existing ones through an understanding of client`s own objectives
- Identifying new markets for Ridgian to penetrate
- Ensure all sales leads generated through our marketing initiatives are followed through
- Update and maintain the sales CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Attend relevant training workshops / courses as well as keep up to date with industry trends to ensure you are an authority on both business and technology initiatives.
To be considered, it would be ideal if you have previous knowledge of selling Business Intelligence solutions including SharePoint, SQL, Cloud / Azure, Office 365 or consultancy sales. If you have knowledge of Dashboard, Balanced Score Card and Big Data reporting solutions, so much the better!
Extensive business development experience is a must, along with exposure to external end user solution sales and delivering against monthly GP targets and identifying ROI within proposal and bid will be a welcome asset.
A natural communicator with great presentation skills, you will possess a strong empathy with all stakeholders, clients in particular and possess sound business acumen meaning you can make quick ad effective decisions and demonstrate astuteness when meeting both client and company objectives.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? If so, we`d welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please