- We are excited to announce that at an awards ceremony in November,.... The post Arcadis Employee picks up Women of the Future Award appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Environment team in Arcadis had unprecedented success at this year’s Brownfield.... The post Arcadis Environment team receives 3 awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Emma graduated with a MEng (Hons) Civil & Coastal Engineering from Plymouth.... The post Emma Herbert was selected onto the Women Engineering Society Youth board at Arcadis appeared first on thebigidea.
- In September and October 2016, Paydata collected information on a number of.... The post Paydata UK Reward Management Survey 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- CMI research shows not enough women are making it to middle management.... The post Middle management lacking women appeared first on thebigidea.
Management Consultant job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Arcadis
Job Title - Management Consultant
The Exciting Opportunity
If you're a Management Consultant with a successful background gained within Consultancy and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on. Our Business Advisory team delivers transformation programmes for clients across a wide range of sectors. The programmes vary widely - covering organisation design, supply chain improvement, process improvement and asset management - but all have one thing in common. They are invariably connected with the impact of built assets on the performance of the organisation.
Whether you come from a built asset or consulting background, you will join an entrepreneurial team that is growing fast. The set-up is very different to the highly structured environment of established management consultancies. With the Business Transformation team, you have the chance to be part of building a business, one that already extends beyond the UK with a nascent presence in Asia, the Middle East, and the US and across Europe.
Overview of Role:
The Management Consultant will be a key player within Arcadis by supporting the development and delivery of best-in-class strategy and business transformation solutions. The successful candidate should also bring experience as well as a creative and intellectual approach to solution design and delivery.
The team's offer to the market is unique - Arcadis is the only firm to present business transformation services in combination with deep expertise in built assets. This distinctive position creates unique career opportunities. Management consultants who want to develop a specialism in built assets can do this with the leading firm in the market; project management professionals find a setting where they can address the broader business impacts of built asset projects beyond pure construction.
The team is recognised in the market for the quality of its people. Beyond expertise in one or more of our core consulting disciplines, you will need a strong intellect, the ability to articulate complex ideas persuasively and a talent for showing clients that we have the right solutions to their most pressing issues.
• Must be able to act as a stream resource on a project and be accountable for agreed deliverables.
• Can work independently and with the guidance of a more experienced consultant.
• Highly flexible and quickly grasps new ideas and concepts on a project.
• Visible and articulate in front of the client, be seen to contribute significantly to project delivery.
• Use evidence-based analysis to identify root-cause problems and articulate potential solutions.
• Design and carries out the analysis required to resolve issues/ problems and support the business case for those solutions.
• Must contribute to internal team building and proposition development activities.
What You have to Offer:
• Experience/ content knowledge and demonstrable track record of delivering business change implementation projects in at least one of the following sectors: Infrastructure, Energy, Utilities or Transportation
• Content knowledge and practice of at least one of the following expertise areas: Asset Strategy & Management, Supply Chain Management, Operational Improvement, Organisation Design, Target Operating Model, Programme Strategy
• Bachelor's degree OR experience (minimum 3 years) in a respective discipline
• Highly numerate and analytical (quantitative/ qualitative)
• Creative and innovative solutions design
• Business acumen
• Leadership and coaching skills
• Activity planning ability
• Facilitation and influencing skills
• Excellent presentation skills and business etiquette
• Ability to deal well with ambiguity and new content in a very broad range of situations
• Proven project delivery skills
• Proficient IT skills (MS Office)
• Excellent communication skills - ability to present formal/ informal findings in a clearly defined and persuasive manner
• Ability to engage and influence at all levels of stakeholder, both internally and externally
• Projects will be based mainly in the UK and Europe but an ability and willingness to occasionally support delivery worldwide is required
Arcadis is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com.
Arcadis UK now incorporates the Hyder and EC Harris brands.
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
For some levels, PMI and Income Protection is paid for
Highly competitive salary
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Flexible Benefits Allowance, with the option of spending this on:
Cycle to work scheme
And Lots more!
Annual Professional Subscription Paid
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards
Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make