- Asos top 5 free stress relief applications for work It doesn’t matter.... The post ASOS: Top 5 free stress relief apps for work appeared first on thebigidea.
- We’re totally serious when we say Craig David’s comeback can give you.... The post Asos: Take career advice from Craig David! appeared first on thebigidea.
- We open doors. We remove barriers. We help young people change their.... The post ASOS – The ASOS Foundation appeared first on thebigidea.
- As ASOS, we focus relentlessly on reflecting the needs of our customers.... The post ASOS – Our Customers appeared first on thebigidea.
- We believe the workers in our supply chain should be safe at.... The post ASOS – Ethical Trading appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Insight Analyst - Fixed Term Contract | London | ASOS Careers job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Asos
Job Title - Customer Insight Analyst - Fixed Term Contract | London | ASOS Careers
At ASOS we are customer obsessed and our Customer Insight team are at the heart of this. As our Customer Insight Analyst you will play an important role in understanding customer behaviour and key drivers to loyalty. You will work across the business to devise and execute global strategy to acquire, engage, grow and retain our amazing customers.
What you'll be doing...
- Measuring the impact that key propositions and communications have on short and long term customer behaviour
- Profiling customer behaviour and demographics by market, product category, brand, platform etc as required, to help stakeholders understand their audience and plan activity accordingly.
- Working with CRM Strategy and CRM Marketing Managers to define and execute targeting for communications, building in test and learn opportunities as needed.
- Mining the database to unearth useful insights to help answer wider business performance questions.
- Working with Commercial Finance to forecast expected response to activity, and set targets accordingly.
- Building relationships with other key areas of the business (Digital Marketing, Global Trade Marketing, Retail, CRM Marketing) to ensure we understand key objectives/activity/issues in those areas, and are able to recommend insight at the point it can have most impact - in devising strategy and execution of that strategy
- Working with other insight/data functions in the business (Customer Intelligence, Finance Insight, Global Trading Insight, Brand Insight) to enhance our knowledge of the customer and build our skill sets
- Working with Data Science in the creation of segmentations and models that might increase our insight, and further allow us to personalise our activity.
- Respond to ad hoc data requests as required.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Experience in a Customer Insight Analyst role or equivalent
- A great SQL understanding
- Previous use of CRM/Insight/Data Querying software also beneficial (e.g. SmartAnalyzer, MicrosStrategy or equivalent)
- Previous experience within retail and/or marketing organisations
- A bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Mathematics, Computation or Economics
- A strong analytical approach with excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- A passion for data analysis and problem solving
- The ability to work under own initiative, effectively prioritise workload and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, and a good team player
What's in it for you...
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more...
Who will I report in to?
Customer Insight Manager
Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
What hours will I work?
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am - 5.00pm (Friday)
Banking, Insurance, Finance