- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Site Services Specialist job in Sheffield
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Site Services Specialist
Site Services Specialist
Competitive salary + company benefits
With over 108,500 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Ricoh has built its excellent reputation by developing office automation solutions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications in all corners of the world.
We are currently looking to recruit two well-motivated Site Services Specialists to deliver an exceptional customer service by offering a proactive facilities management service, which is aligned to Ricoh`s Eight Lines of Business and the Customers` requirements, for one of our prestigious clients based in the City of London
Key Requirements of Role:
To deliver an efficient and responsive facilities/reprographics/mail/Goods in service to the customer, and continually work to achieve completed production within customer deadlines, meeting agreed SLA`s and customer satisfaction.
- To work in collaboration with the client`s Facilities Team to deliver facilities services in adherence with quality management standards as dictated by external accreditation including ISMS, Health and Safety, and Environmental Management to meet customer expectations and best practice.
- To help solve operational problems quickly and efficiently, carry out basic maintenance tasks as required, and ensure all equipment is serviceable and operable during contracted hours.
- To build relationships with users, manage their expectations, and resolve immediate/simple operational problems to consistently delivery best-in-class customer service levels.
- To support with the daily management of room booking/conferencing facilities/events, and to provide a general office porterage service, thus ensuring an efficient service is deployed to the client`s business, and the customer`s agreed service offerings; are adhered to.
- To ensure all requests are logged in to the Trac Management system so that service levels can be monitored and maintained, and to action any reasonable request from the Contract Manager so that business needs and client expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
The ideal candidate will have previous business-related facilities management experience, proficient IT Skills (Word/Excel and power point), and a sound working knowledge of printers (preferably black & white and colour copiers). A pro-active, open-minded team player, you will be a logical and analytical thinker with good organisational skills and attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), exceptional customer service skills, and an ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times.
Within this role, you will be subject to considerable interruptions as well as being faced with a diverse nature of problems requiring resolution, often in very short timescales. You will therefore need to balance sometimes conflicting priorities, and as such should be able to demonstrate a willingness to work in a varied and pressured environment, administering services simultaneously as well as supporting other client locations when required.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation. Are you the right candidate for this key position? If so, we welcome your application.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.