- Legal business DWF is the only UK law firm to achieve and.... The post DWF retains ‘Proud to be Clear Assured’ status appeared first on thebigidea.
- Legal business DWF has been shortlisted for two categories in the Scottish.... The post DWF shortlisted for Scottish Top Employers for Working Families Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Legal business DWF has for the second consecutive year been named in.... The post DWF named a Top 100 employer for LGBT staff appeared first on thebigidea.
- Senior sponsors are vital for employee network groups to grow and reach.... The post Shining a light on senior workplace Diversity Champions appeared first on thebigidea.
- Here at diversityjobs, we commend the hard work of our members to.... The post Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index 2017 appeared first on thebigidea.
Vacation Scheme job
Find out what it is like to work at DWF
Job Title - Vacation Scheme
"The exposure to real work and to the partners, including heads of the practice groups, was exceptional." Matthew Grice, Future Trainee
The best way to understand what makes DWF different - our culture and the work we do - is to experience it for yourself. Our two week vacation scheme gives you the chance to work with partners, associates and trainees across two different practice groups. You'll work on live legal matters and will be given responsibility right from the start.
This is combined with a variety of internal workshops and presentations, helping you understand DWF as a business. You'll also complete a group project that's designed to aid your professional development and provide you with some of the essential skills of a successful commercial lawyer.
Don't worry though, we have a huge support network for you including a supervisor, a trainee buddy and the graduate recruitment team who are on hand to offer advice and provide constructive feedback. At the end of the two weeks the graduate recruitment team will discuss your career aspirations with you and help you decide your next steps.
There will also be an opportunity for you to start building a network of key contacts. You'll attend a dinner with partners from your office location, network with trainees and attend social events with the other candidates.
Applications for the 2017 vacation schemes will open on 6th October 2016 and will close on 27th January 2017. The dates of our vacation schemes are as follows:
- Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool & Newcastle: Monday 12th June - Friday 23rd June
- Birmingham, London and Scotland: Monday 19 th June - Friday 30 th June
APPLY NOW »
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate in contacting email@example.com »