- On Thursday 30th March, we are welcoming 12 external mentors, joined by.... The post DWF launch new Reverse Mentoring in Manchester appeared first on thebigidea.
- Legal business DWF welcomed 70 guests from Salford to the awards ceremony.... The post All Hallows RC pupils celebrate at DWF awards evening appeared first on thebigidea.
- Legal business DWF is the only UK law firm to achieve and.... The post DWF retains ‘Proud to be Clear Assured’ status appeared first on thebigidea.
- Legal business DWF has been shortlisted for two categories in the Scottish.... The post DWF shortlisted for Scottish Top Employers for Working Families Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Legal business DWF has for the second consecutive year been named in.... The post DWF named a Top 100 employer for LGBT staff appeared first on thebigidea.
Training Contracts job
Find out what it is like to work at DWF
Job Title - Training Contracts
We're proud of our training contract and are constantly recognised for it. We were awarded 'Top Law firm for training contracts' and voted as one of the 'Top five law firms in the Top 100 Companies for Graduates to Work for 2014 /2015' by The Jobs Crowd.
The training contract is divided up into six four-month seats, which gives you the opportunity to experience more practice groups than traditional training contracts. You'll get a real taste of the variety of work we offer and can make an informed decision about your future career path. In your final seat you can even return to the practice group you want to qualify into, giving you over 8 months pre-qualification experience.
As a DWF trainee, you'll work with partners, directors and associates on complex, high value work. We are meritocratic, and you are recognised for the work you do, not your job title or how long you have been here. Many of our trainees progress very quickly. You may also have the opportunity to undertake a secondment with a client or rotate between our different offices.
You'll be provided with all the support you need to succeed, including training, practical day-to-day experience, and in-house lectures and workshops. You will be assigned a mentor who has been in your shoes and can share their experiences too.
A member of HR will also meet with you half way through each seat to discuss your progress and decide which practice group you'll be joining next. The two years will soon pass and you'll be discussing your qualification with our Training Principal before you know it.
The support doesn't all stop there...we have a dedicated team who will support you through the transition and through your first years as a qualified solicitor.
Applications for our 2019 training contract opportunities will open on 6th October 2016. The deadline for direct training contract applications is 7th July 2017.
APPLY NOW »
If you have any queries about future opportunities, please contact our Graduate Recruitment team » or download our brochure »
Don't just take our word for it, find out what our trainees have to say»