- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Disabled Access Day will take place across the three days of 10th.... The post Barclays take part in Disabled Access Day! appeared first on thebigidea.
- Over 550 business and technology leaders gathered at the London Hilton on.... The post Winners of 2017 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- “The opportunity to reach 16,000 students as a careers champion is really.... The post Barclays Careers and Employability Leadership Programme appeared first on thebigidea.
Relationship Director job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Barclays
Job Title - Relationship Director
Relationship Director - Family Office
The Relationship Director role within this team is to build and acquire highly proactive, long-term, internal and external business relationships to grow and develop a portfolio of Family Office banking clients to generate sustained revenue. A key element of the role is engaging with colleagues worldwide to deliver banking, investment and other services, thus ensuring a holistic service for the client, whilst adhering to regulatory requirements and compliance policies to avoid exposing the business to undue risk.
The ultimate aim is to deliver exceptional sales & business performance whilst maintaining sound risk management. The team is growing rapidly and you will be a senior and professional networker with the ability to develop existing and new relationships across a demanding client base, as well as engaging with senior influencers as MD and CEO level within the Barclays group.
The Family Office segment served by the team demands a sophisticated yet versatile banking services provider to ensure consistency of service and quality across the entire banking product set: everything from card solutions through to complex multi-asset lending or cash management and investment solutions. Barclays has significant experience working with these formalised offices and their representatives, providing this holistic service solution for some of the world's wealthiest families.
We understand the market; the need for dedicated contact points, maintaining the highest levels of privacy; the need for availability of a wide range of corporate, personal and trust banking solutions under one roof; and the need for seamless service for the underlying client.
As a Relationship Director - Family Office, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Identifying, acquiring, developing and servicing new relationships through personal and client referrals, Barclays Group internal networks and corporate and investment banking sources -. typically 150 portfolio clients
• Achieving personal and team targets for new clients, assets and revenues
• Making a demonstrable contribution to referring relevant business to other parts of Barclays Wealth and/or the Barclays Group
• Acting as the key contact for all banking and credit advice and client queries, and interfacing between clients and other part of the wider Barclays group
• Providing innovative and world class financial solutions to meet client needs including;
o Banking: Offering a full range of banking and deposit services
o Balance Sheet: Offering Banking, Credit and FX products to support a wide range of clients' borrowing needs including finance for property and luxury purchases
o Wealth Advisory: Providing fiduciary solutions, wealth planning and structuring services plus trust and estate planning
o Investment Management: Offering a range of services depending on client demands, including modelled, bespoke discretionary and advisory portfolios. Investment Management works closely with the Private Bankers to provide a holistic service to clients
• Ensure conformity with global and market standards of client service, regulatory compliance, T&C, KYC, product delivery and operating models, as well as internal Barclays policies and frameworks
As a Relationship Director - Family Office, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Strong relationship skills coupled with experience of managing and handling the sophisticated needs of individuals and families, and experience of building a client base.
• Effective in gaining in-depth understanding of client needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions.
• Control and monitoring of risk within client book and detailed regulatory knowledge
• Broad experience of the Financial Services industry, particularly in the areas of Retail regulated products and services to mass market and high net worth customers and asset management, and private banking expertise.
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, with an IMC qualification or similar, preferable
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the Attraction and Sourcing team.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
On the move? Download our jobs app 'Barclays Jobs'
Ready to apply?
There are three stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you've applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
3. Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we'll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.