- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Business Generation Executive job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Business Generation Executive
Business Generation Executive
Attractive salary + bonus + excellent company benefits
You work for us, and we`ll work on your career
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - -you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Are you a successful generator of new business? Someone that thrives on reaching and exceeding targets and making a significant difference to the bottom line? If so, here is a fantastic opportunity to work within Ricoh UK`s Strategic Corporate Accounts team where most of the client organisations we serve have a turnover in excess of £125m.
To be successful in this role, you`ll be excellent at prospecting over the telephone to procure new business as well as promote Ricoh UK through face to face meetings on any of Ricoh`s eight lines of business. This includes our core business of managed print where 75% of all new business is generated through this key area.
Primary areas of responsibility involve:
- Developing new relationships and converting sales over the telephone and allocating to the relevant geographical teams
- Researching and profiling strategic corporate accounts as part of your sales process
- Tracking and reporting self-generated sales opportunities and liaising with the allocated sales manager
- Ensuring you meet both divisional and team KPIs particularly in regard to number of calls and other data intelligence information to ensure accounts are fully profiled
- Developing and managing customer information and efficiently
- Communicating with colleagues to understand and address business challenges
- Providing insightful information about solutions and outcomes as we continue our delivery of excellent service.
Target drive, team spirited and proactive by nature, you will have an inquisitive mind and will always strive for optimum results. Effective communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative are essential qualities along with strong attention to detail. An understanding of this market sector will be useful! Previous experience of a CRM system will also be advantageous.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
If you believe you have the right skillset and experience to fulfil this great role, a career with Ricoh UK awaits. Please apply to......
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please