- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Wide Format Sales Specialist job in Nationwide
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Wide Format Sales Specialist
Wide Format Sales Specialist
Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
UK Field based position - Nationwide
You work for us, and we`ll work on your career
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - -you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
As Wide Format Sales Specialist, you`ll be responsible for the development of Ricoh UK`s Wide Format business within our Production Print Division by selling hardware (including a range of Flatbed and roll fed products). Key markets for this role will cover the Display sector, the general commercial print sector as well as the Government and Corporate in plant sectors.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Collaboration with the European team to benchmark and establish best practice across Ricoh Europe to maximise Wide Format opportunities and ultimately help grow our market share
- Helping to develop and increase Ricoh`s brand awareness in the Display sector
- Ensuring business opportunities are maximised for all sales cycles of our Graphic Wide Format operation and the Display sector as well as work collaboratively with other Ricoh pre-sales and sales specialists
- Championing excellent customer engagement, competitive edge and customers` technical requirements
- Promoting a defined strategy to achieve development of the new Wide Format business within the Division
- Analysing market data and understanding competitor strategies
- Delivery of effective management of customer information and reporting to the Senior Management team
- Maintaining a high level of communication with key Ricoh channel groups to achieve or exceed targets
- Taking responsibility for driving sales revenues and gross market targets through the generation of new business.
An excellent relationship builder, highly target driven and a great business developer with a proven track record of success in a Wide Format sales environment, you will need a comprehensive knowledge of the Wide Format market and suppliers and products in general.
A passion for selling is vital along with highly developed sales, negotiation and deal closing techniques. Commercially aware with solid experience in the Government and Commercial sectors, you are naturally self-motivated with a strong level of consultative sales skills. In fact a proven level of working with C Level and senior level executives is essential along with the ability to meet annual sales targets year-on-year within a fast-moving environment.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
If you believe you have the right skillset and experience to fulfil this great role, a career with Ricoh UK awaits. Please apply to......
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please