- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Finance Assistant job in Northampton
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Finance Assistant
Finance Assistant - 6 mth FTC
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Ricoh`s business centres on developing office automation solutions globally, which enables individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence, driving strategic improvements forward and recognising and celebrating achievements. In short, our employees tell us -Ricoh is a great place to work".
For this Finance Assistant role you will provide finance and administrative support with the Accounts Payable team working on Oracle/Docuware and Ticket tool and reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader. With a high level of literacy and numeracy, to include suitable secondary education (possibly studying for professional exams or part qualifies accountant). In addition, you will possess excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to work under pressure with good time management skills. You should also be team-orientated with a flexible approach to your work. Suitable relevant experience in a financial environment is desired.
Ricoh is an organisation that truly encourages employee learning and development. We are also proud of our many community initiatives, including employee volunteering and our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.
If you have the right background and skills and you relish the chance of developing a career with Ricoh, please apply online.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check
We are an equal opportunities employer