- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Global Billing Coordinator job in Northampton
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Global Billing Coordinator
Billing Coordinator x 3
Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
Office Based - Northampton
At Ricoh, we develop office automation solutions globally, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications.
Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence throughout all facets of our business.We now require 3 efficient, self-motivated Billing Coordinators to generate accurate service revenue for all of the Global contracts across EMEA for all Direct and Indirect countries in line with the overall Global agreements for all European OpCo`s within Oracle.
Key responsibilities include accurate invoicing for all relevant contracts to maximise service revenue, identifying and resolving billing issues and minimise billing holds and unbilled assets in line with targets and KPI`s. Successful candidate will be expected to support the the team leader to ensure departmental targets and objectives are met and assist in relevant projects where required whilst also supporting continuous improvements within the department.
This role sits in a high volume, fast paced customer focused environment where attention to detail is key as you will be responsible for accurately invoicing all relevant contracts due on a monthly basis. Ideal candidate must also be highly numerate and literate with excellent PC skills. You must have proven experience in an administration role and have excellent customer service skills alongside good prioritisation and organisational skills.
If you are keen to work within a team environment, have the ability to liaise with people at all levels, and you enjoy being involved in a range of projects, this could be the ideal role for you.
Ricoh is a great company to work for and also offers good opportunities for career advancement.
Interested? If so, please apply!
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.
Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.