Assistant Studio Artworker - London job
Find out what it is like to work at Lendlease
Job Title - Assistant Studio Artworker - London
The Artworker's primary role within the team is to amend and adapt creative design concepts from the corporate designer, tidy them up or rework the design to create an entire document, fixing colours, typography, consistencies and making the file print ready.
A good eye for detail and technical knowledge of Macs, servers and design and office software is essential in order to produce and provide a consistent level of work. Occasionally may also be required to produce necessary mock ups and design visuals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience and will be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at once.
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Experience in engaging with a variety of stakeholder groups
• Experience of project & print management
• Ability to work tactically, focusing on short-term goals
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications
• Collaborative team player
• Problem solving and organisational planning skills
• Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills, able to build trusting and respectful relationships
• Strong overall awareness and the ability to anticipate issues
• Critical and conceptual thinking ability.
• Ability to act professionally and build trust/build partnerships/ relationships.
• Ability to influence others to take action and apply change process.
• Ability to adjust rapidly and frequently to new situations, able to help others accept and adapt to change.