- Over 550 business and technology leaders gathered at the London Hilton on.... The post Winners of 2017 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Culture & Values Diversity is a key driver for change in.... The post T-Systems – Diversity appeared first on thebigidea.
- Pension scheme Telekom places great importance on pensions. In addition to the.... The post Working for T-Systems – Benefits appeared first on thebigidea.
- Special leave Are you expecting a baby, getting married or moving into.... The post T-Systems non-monetary benefits appeared first on thebigidea.
- We can offer you development opportunities that are lifelong. After all, the.... The post T-Systems – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
TC Sales Consultant job in Milton Keynes
Find out what it is like to work at T-Systems
Job Title - TC Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant has the overall responsibility for winning the deal, including the responsibility for winning strategy and competitive strategy. He/she steers the deal\u2018s cost effectiveness for the entire period and the associated customer relationship, leads the acquisition team and conducts negotiations As Consultant of the deal and the customer he concentrates on value proposition and confidence building.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the whole deal process from initiation of strategic selling activities through to closure
- Shapes the deal to satisfy both customer and internal objectives
- Leads the deal through internal governance process relevant to nature, size and shape.
- Creates and maintains sales opportunity / closure plans
- Works as part of UK sales team contributing to group activities and regular team meetings
- Ensures customer\u2018s confidence is maintained and acts as lead negotiator for assigned tasks
- Works closely with T-Systems Marketing and 3rd parties in order to drive campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in an TC sales environment and can demonstrate prior results
- Broad understanding of the UK TC Market, partclarly in the areas of enablement and infrastructure transformation
- Comprehensive customer understanding
- Strong personal network within UK TC marketplace which can be called upon as required
- Past experience of lead generation, identifying early life opportunities and bringing through to qualification.
- Deep understanding of TC influences and challenges both globally and UK
- Communication at CxO and senior director level with excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Experienced customer oriented listener, problem solver, shaper and challenger
- Ability to form, lead and management multi-disciplinary / virtual teams with a results-oriented approach
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, T-Systems Sales processes
- Excellent English language speaking and writing skills. Knowledge of German language advantageous
- Willingness to travel internationally and UK wide as required