- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Service Delivery Manager job in London and Home Counties
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Field Based - London and Home Counties
Competitive Salary plus car and company benefits
Do you consider yourself customer focused with supreme service delivery skills? Have you operated within the digital office solutions market? Keen to make an impression within a well-respected, global name in the industry? Welcome to Ricoh.
By joining Ricoh, you`ll work within a business that spans 180 countries and employs over 100,000 people. As Service Delivery Manager, you`ll support, maintain and harness relationships within Ricoh UK.
To act as a single point of contact for nominated Customers, to facilitate the ITIL Service Delivery Management framework which identifies the needs of existing and potential customers and ensures that appropriate services are developed. Ensuring performance against agreed Service Levels, Key Performance Indicators and cost whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction/retention.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following areas:
- Successful track record in the Service Delivery Management encompassing the end-to-end processes.
- Background in IT Managed Services and a good understanding of common Client, Server and Infrastructure architecture and the complementary software tools and suites.
- Sound business acumen with a good understanding of the service`s function and associated SLA`s.
- Finance for non-financial manager`s, to report on the contract`s financial results and profitability.
- High level of presentation skills, for undertaking presentations to both internal and external customers and the senior management team.
- ITIL certified to Foundation (v3) level as standard.
- Conflict resolution skills, excellent analytical skills.
- Intermediate MS Office Tools
- Awareness of Process Improvement and Change Management methodologies.
If you have got what it takes to be a Service Delivery Manager within Ricoh, we`d like to hear from you.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please