- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
- Our Learning Strategy At Ricoh we care about our people and their.... The post Ricoh – Career & Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
Facilities Compliance & Administration Officer job in Northampton
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Facilities Compliance & Administration Officer
Facilities Compliance & Administration Officer
Good salary + bonus + excellent company benefits, Northampton
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys the pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - -you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Reporting to the Facilities Services Team leader, here is your chance to support the Facilities functions and personnel across the UK by being responsible for the operational delivery and ongoing management of a credible document control and management system that supports ISMS policy, ensuring that all Facilities documentation whether linked to contractor operations or otherwise meets Legal & Regulatory compliance & Ricoh standards.
You will work in collaboratively with all parties within the Facilities department and related compliance functions to determine and deliver a fully operational document management system. You will also effectively manage all inbound documentation and to ensure the accuracy of its contents, you will liaise with SME`s from around the business and/or contractors and suppliers. Successful candidate will be expected to coordinate & provide admin support for all Facilities audits (internal and external) and to liaise with other departments to ensure full cooperation and attendance targets are met.
This role is all about demonstrating the successful coordination and management of documents and records which will ensure Ricoh UK`s external certifications are managed effectively helping to maintain certification to various standards. Essential skills include:
- A relevant business administration qualification or demonstrable experience in a similar administrative role
- A distinct eye for detail and understanding of Facilities related documentation especially from contractors related to Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental service delivery
- A relevant qualification in compliance (Auditor, Health & Safety, Environment, Quality) or demonstrable experience of working within a compliance role
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, with a focus on internal customer service
- Ability to present factual data and information in a logical and easy to understand manner
Successful candidate must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing and sound project management skills and experience.
As a leading global technology company, Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed with us.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
Banking, Insurance, Finance
Secretarial, PAs, Administration