- Ricoh’s Chief Executive Officer, Phil Keoghan met prisoners first-hand at HMP Brixton.... The post Ricoh UK opens a Digital Training Academy at HMP Onley appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
Infrastructure Specialist job in Runcorn
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Infrastructure Specialist
Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
Office Based - Runcorn
As a leading global office solutions organisation, The Ricoh Group provides complete outsourcing, managed print services and high level production printing to customers in all corners of the world.
We are now looking for an experienced Infrastructure Specialist to provide the strategy, knowledge and expertise to design, test, implement and manage centralised IT operational technology services for the ITS Technical Support Department.
Expertise in Microsoft Azure and understanding of Cloud based solutions is essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience in designing, developing and supporting Azure environments. In addition, certification in Azure (MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect, MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure) is desirable.
The successful candidate will Design, Implement, Manage and Support technology solutions covering the following areas to enable standardised delivery:
- Infrastructure & Client End Point Device
- Messaging & AV Solutions
- Server, Storage & Back-Up Management
- Database & Directory Services
- Network & Perimeter / Security
- Event Management / Monitoring & Control
Experience of designing, implementing and supporting solutions across some of the following key Tier one vendors would be preferable:
If you believe that you have the necessary skills to fulfil this highly rewarding job, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.