- Ricoh’s Chief Executive Officer, Phil Keoghan met prisoners first-hand at HMP Brixton.... The post Ricoh UK opens a Digital Training Academy at HMP Onley appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh UK take care of their employees, and promote excellent teamwork throughout.... The post Ricoh – Our People appeared first on thebigidea.
- We have always focused on minimising our impact on the world. So.... The post Ricoh – Corporate & Social Responsibility appeared first on thebigidea.
- We work with our partners in a wide variety of ways and.... The post Ricoh – Our Partnerships appeared first on thebigidea.
- Ricoh’s world-class products and services are at the heart of many the.... The post Ricoh – Early Careers appeared first on thebigidea.
Field Service Technician job in Leeds
Find out what it is like to work at Ricoh
Job Title - Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
Competitive Salary plus benefits + company vehicle
Field Based - Leeds (Yorkshire & Liverpool area)
As a leading global office solutions organisation, The Ricoh Group provides complete outsourcing, managed print services and high level production printing to customers in all corners of the world. Within the industry, Ricoh is a name synonymous with respect, professionalism and with a reputation for being an outstanding and supportive employer.
We are looking for 2 x experienced Continuous Form Field Service Technicians to service new and existing customers in our rapidly expanding continuous form producing print team, supporting customers to include our newly introduced VC 60000 with its new technology, this technology is taking our customers into new market places. We are looking for dynamic technicians who want to be involved with this exciting technology and join a forward looking technology company with excellent benefits, duties will include, providing customers with a professional, efficient installation, maintenance and technical repair service in line with agreed service level agreements,
In order to perform one of these roles well, you will need an excellent knowledge of ink jet technology together with electrical/mechanical engineering with proven fault-finding techniques. With a complete knowledge of the continuous form business, you will be practical, able to think laterally and also possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
A full driving licence is required for this role.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please