- The British Paralympic Association (BPA) and Allianz UK have extended their partnership.... The post Allianz partners with BPA until 2020 appeared first on thebigidea.
- Allianz Insurance have launched their ‘Twelfth Flight’ appeal, which aims to help raise 30,000.... The post Allianz launch ‘Twelfth Flight’ appeal appeared first on thebigidea.
- Coinciding with International Day for Persons with disabilities, last week saw the.... The post Powerful Media’s 2017 Power 100 appeared first on thebigidea.
- What we share is more powerful than what divides us. Stand together.... The post Allianz – HeforShe Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Allianz Chief Operating Officer, Stephanie Smith will be one of the speakers.... The post Allianz COO at the Dive in Festival appeared first on thebigidea.
Senior Marketing Officer job in Bristol
Find out what it is like to work at Allianz Insurance
Job Title - Senior Marketing Officer
Senior Marketing Officer
£30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Propositions and Marketing team to lead the Legal Protection marketing activity. This is a varied and interesting marketing role which includes involvement in strategy, planning and delivery of all channel marketing activities to our solicitors, brokers and customers.
Main duties will include:
Developing the value propositions relevant to our solicitors, customers and brokers, based on customer insight and segmentation, and bring them to market, in close cooperation with the ALP business
Researching market trends and evaluating Allianz product offerings versus customer and broker segments and competitors, working with the Insight team when necessary. Running the Customer Insight Forum and NPS studies, drawing actionable insight and drive improvement to business
Identifying business opportunities and generating product ideas
Delivering new and refreshed customer and broker propositions via a defined product development process, based on customer insight from all available sources, including True Customer Centricity and CX insights
Monitoring the market success of newly launched propositions and initiating corrective action where appropriate
Planning and executing external and internal marketing campaign activity (online/offline) to promote Allianz Legal Protection
Running a branded events programme
Managing ALP's digital marketing activities including website and social media channels
Driving regular PR stories and maintain awareness of ALP in the legal industry
Supporting new partner tailored acquisition communication - tenders, iPDF, animations and presentations
Working closely with Market Management colleagues in Guildford to pull on expertise, knowledge and support
Planning and management of ALP budget
Representing Market Management at the ALP Trading Board
Management of one line report.
What we are looking for:
- Detailed understanding of the insurance business, the Commercial and Personal market and the expectations of its' customers
- Understand the legal market and the Allianz Legal Protection business
- Experience working within the legal industry would be advantageous
- Experience within marketing would be beneficial
- Degree preferred
- CIM qualification preferred
- PC literate.
What we offer you in return:
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
- 25% off Insurance products.