- North Ayrshire Community Hospital, Scotland We constructed a vital hospital for the.... The post Balfour Beatty constructs vital hospital appeared first on thebigidea.
- In September and October 2016, Paydata collected information on a number of.... The post Paydata UK Reward Management Survey 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- Staff from Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, have thrown their support.... The post Balfour Beatty staff volunteer at Wildlife Trust appeared first on thebigidea.
- Balfour Beatty saw ten of its apprentices and trainees receive the Gold.... The post Balfour Beatty apprentices achieve Gold DofE Award appeared first on thebigidea.
- Apply for the Balfour Beatty’s Graduate Land Surveyor role 2017! About the.... The post Balfour Beatty: Graduate Land Surveyor 2017 appeared first on thebigidea.
Programme Planner job in Worsley
Find out what it is like to work at Balfour Beatty
Job Title - Programme Planner
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Programme Planner to join our Gas & Water business unit to work in Worsley.
What you'll be doing
As a Programme Planner, you will:
- Lead the MR2 programme and operational planning for two regions, ensuring project delivery is on time and within budget and impact to the customer is minimised.
- Lead MR2 operational planning meetings.
- Establish and manage the programme and operational change control
- Proactively identify and highlight any progress issues which threaten successful delivery of the plan, so that recovery action may be taken. Run an Action Log in support.
- Lead planning input to estimating and tendering activity on project area, so that all relevant constraints and risks are understood and taken into account
Who we're looking for
- Be a Primavera specialist
- Hold GSCE's, including English Language and Maths
- Have excellent Microsoft Level Excel and Word
- Have basic Project Management skills
- Have excellent knowledge of NRSWA/Permit application process
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty's Gas & Water teams work in the UK and internationally, providing expertise and experience to support a stable and safe supply of these vital services.
Working on long-term, large-scale contracts, we build close, collaborative relationships with our clients. Our teams bring technical knowledge and in-depth industry experience to projects, provide exceptional customer service and introduce innovative approaches to minimise disruption to local residents, businesses and the environment.
Our water operations cover the whole lifecycle of networks, including clean and waste water mains, metering, treatment facilities and other essential infrastructure. Working closely with the supply chain, we employ industry-leading approaches like BIM and offsite construction to bring cost and time efficiencies to projects.
In the gas sector, we work to expand and renew underground mains, often in busy and high-impact residential and commercial areas. We work closely with clients to manage and plan work intelligently in these areas, minimising the impact this essential work has on local communities.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.
We are also Silver Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
Closing Date: 23rd January 2017