- As part of our series of employee network group articles, we’re shining.... The post Five fantastic network groups in the financial sector appeared first on thebigidea.
- Here at diversityjobs, we commend the hard work of our members to.... The post Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index 2017 appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Banking Group have been named Employer of the Year in the.... The post Lloyd’s Banking Group: Stonewall Employer of the Year appeared first on thebigidea.
- 16th January marked the launch of an exciting new two year charity.... The post Lloyds Banking Group joins forces with Mental Health UK appeared first on thebigidea.
- The British LGBT Awards celebrate the UK’s most loved LGBT personalities, innovators.... The post The NatWest British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Lloyds On Call Customer Service Assistant job in Hove
Find out what it is like to work at Lloyds Banking Group
Job Title - Lloyds On Call Customer Service Assistant
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
All we ask is that you work 1 day a month and you then have the opportunity to work up to 20 hours a month to suit your circumstances. Could this be the role for you?
When people pay a visit to their local branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we put customers first. You'll be delivering great service to our customers by meeting their needs at the counter. That might mean simply answering a question or processing a transaction, but you're also there to find out how we can do more
We'll provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our Business and processes, and give you the opportunity to use your communication and people skills to deliver the high standards of service our customers expect. You will have some previous experience of a similar customer service role where you have helped and advised customers and be available to work around a cluster of branches across the region. Ideally you will have worked before in Finance or Banking and are willing to work on Saturdays.
If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your branch one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us