- The British Paralympic Association (BPA) and Allianz UK have extended their partnership.... The post Allianz partners with BPA until 2020 appeared first on thebigidea.
- Allianz Insurance have launched their ‘Twelfth Flight’ appeal, which aims to help raise 30,000.... The post Allianz launch ‘Twelfth Flight’ appeal appeared first on thebigidea.
- Coinciding with International Day for Persons with disabilities, last week saw the.... The post Powerful Media’s 2017 Power 100 appeared first on thebigidea.
- What we share is more powerful than what divides us. Stand together.... The post Allianz – HeforShe Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Allianz Chief Operating Officer, Stephanie Smith will be one of the speakers.... The post Allianz COO at the Dive in Festival appeared first on thebigidea.
Executive Assistant to Regional Manager job in Birmingham
Find out what it is like to work at Allianz Insurance
Job Title - Executive Assistant to Regional Manager
Executive Assistant to Regional Manager
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious graduate/executive assistant to support the Regional Manager and the local Senior Management in the leadership of the region. This will include undertaking tasks on their behalf, such as the completion of reports, preparing for and attending key meetings, presentation preparation and key stakeholder management. The role will involve playing an integral part within the Senior Management team and working in close liaison with the Account Managers, Team Leaders and Branch colleagues, respecting confidentiality at all times.
You will have proven experience of working in a varied and busy environment and this role will suit someone who is forward thinking, conscientious and has the ability to work well under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity to start a career with a global insurer and the successful candidate would have the opportunity to progress into a business role in the future.
* Assist the Regional Manager in preparing for various meetings, and to attend the meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes from the meetings and take responsibility for actions where appropriate.
* Preparation of weekly and monthly reports on behalf of all members of the Senior Management team
* Undertake tasks/projects on behalf of all members of the Senior Management team as agreed with Regional Manager.
* Carry out research and analysis, drawing and presenting conclusions to the Senior Management team
* Managing and handling daily administrative tasks on behalf of the Regional Manager.
* Interpret and prepare data and information for the completion of monthly reports that require submission to Head Office
* Co-ordinate meeting agendas, minutes, locations and schedules.
The role also has a Personal Assistant aspect where support is provided to the Leadership team around the booking of meeting rooms, hotels, travel and various meetings as well as running the Regional Managers diary. This part of the role would include:-
* Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
* Organising, making appointments and maintaining diaries
* Organising corporate entertainment and events
* Production of correspondence, schedules, presentations, and reports as required
* Organising meeting room bookings and refreshments as required
* Management of personal expenses
* Coordination of Corporate hospitality; arranging dinners, conferences, events
* Looking after visitors, brokers & customers
* Project work e.g. research or report writing
What we are looking for:
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel)
* Strong organisational skills.
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
* Creativity in using information to drive own thinking and results
* Research and analysis
* Interpreting data
* Report preparation
* Preparing presentations
What we offer you in return:
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
- 25% off Insurance products.