- North Ayrshire Community Hospital, Scotland We constructed a vital hospital for the.... The post Balfour Beatty constructs vital hospital appeared first on thebigidea.
- In September and October 2016, Paydata collected information on a number of.... The post Paydata UK Reward Management Survey 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- Staff from Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, have thrown their support.... The post Balfour Beatty staff volunteer at Wildlife Trust appeared first on thebigidea.
- Balfour Beatty saw ten of its apprentices and trainees receive the Gold.... The post Balfour Beatty apprentices achieve Gold DofE Award appeared first on thebigidea.
- Apply for the Balfour Beatty’s Graduate Land Surveyor role 2017! About the.... The post Balfour Beatty: Graduate Land Surveyor 2017 appeared first on thebigidea.
Team Organiser job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Balfour Beatty
Job Title - Team Organiser
About the role
Our Plant business is growing and to help us achieve our goals, we're looking for a Team Organiser to support our Track Geometry Systems team, to work in London.
Reporting directly to the Business Manager you will responsible for providing an efficient and effective general administrative /organisational, project and secretarial support service.
What you'll be doing
In this role you provide day to day support to the Management Team. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating diaries of the management team
- Organising meetings and the production, collation and dissemination of the documentation for and resulting for them
- Arranging travel, hotels, vehicles and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the team
- Taking minutes when required and follow up actions from the meeting
- Creating, implementing and maintaining ways in which to streamline information
- Providing key project support through knowledge of systems including Microsoft Projects
- Undertaking administrative duties i.e. inputting timesheets information, reporting IT/Office facilities problems and ordering stationary etc.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in the position you will enjoy working in a fast pace environment and have strong communication and efficiency skills. If you have previous experience in a similar role and have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages we would want to hear from you!
In return we offer a competitive salary, provide excellent training to help support you in your personal development. We also offer a flexible benefits programme.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty Rail Limited is an international leader in rail infrastructure engineering projects and the UK's largest rail engineering and services provider. We offer a full range of rail infrastructure activities from high-speed rail to mass rapid transit, covering urban, rural and commuter routes, for both public and private railways.
For an example of the exciting work our rail teams undertake click here:
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 6th February 2017