- Employees at npower’s Scarcroft and Limewood offices in Leeds, took part in.... The post npower take part in Macmillan’s coffee morning appeared first on thebigidea.
- In July, a courageous team of six cyclists from npower’s Rainton office.... The post npower employees cycle London – Paris for charity appeared first on thebigidea.
- Over 60 employees at npower’s Solihull office took part in a musical.... The post npower raise money for Macmillan’s charity appeared first on thebigidea.
- Blog by Zentelle Madden on her work experience at npower. The big.... The post Npower: Marketing & Me appeared first on thebigidea.
- Npower blog: Getting back in the workforce after maternity leave Returning to.... The post Npower: Returning to work after maternity leave appeared first on thebigidea.
Data Quality Assurance Manager job in Leeds
Find out what it is like to work at npower
Job Title - Data Quality Assurance Manager
The post holder is accountable for the management and improvement of Data quality across the npower estate for the Domestic customer base. This is a new role so requires the implementation of Data quality governance, mechanisms, systems and resources as well as near term step change in the quality of Domestic Data to drive the Domestic Recovery Programme. You will be responsible for defining and implementing the Data Quality strategy for Domestic ensuring this is fit for purpose, in line with external best practice and in line with the existing and new Data Protection Act regulations. The requirement for a step change in Data quality in the near term is driven by the requirements of the domesticv strategy which is reliant on accurate Data to ensure effective delivery and also to ensure that the upcoming Smart deployment can be delivered efficiently
• To develop and drive a culture of data quality impovement across npower and into the wider community.
• Define and implement a Data quality strategy for Domestic – drawing on external best practice, Data Protection Act regulations, their own expertise and others within npower.
• To ensure that the data quality is linked to the delivery of the overall npower strategy
• Create and manage data quality governance and processes across npower and partners
• To manage and improve Domestic customers data quality whereever it is held – for the good of customers, adherence to Data Protection Act rules, to enable achievement of the DRP and drive value from data.
• Make step change in data quality in the near term and to continue to improve Data quality in the longer term.
• To implement and manage tools to support the improvement of data quality
• Put in place, manage and act on data quality measurement and reporting
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience of leading data management and data quality activities in a large organisation
• Deep knowledge of Data Quality Assurance and data management practices
• Ideally with knowledge of the energy market and the associated data flows.
• Results orientated with evidence of commercial impact
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experience in managing third party suppliers
• Excellent stakeholder management and effective influencing skills at a senior level
Why work for us
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
c. £65,000 + Package
npower is one of the UK’s biggest energy suppliers. We supply gas and electricity to millions of homes up and down the country, So when you switch on the light, take a shower, or simply have a cuppa, you’ll know you can rely on us. We’re also here for you when your boiler needs servicing or repairing. We offer competitive tariffs that save you money and we’ll tell you when you can save even more. It’s all part of how we stand up for customers every day at npower. We stand up for the community too. We’re proud to have been a partner of Macmillan for 12 years raising over £3.5m. We’re also one of only a handful of UK companies to have been awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Please apply online by selecting the 'Apply' button and uploading your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: We operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to email@example.com.
register to apply
First name *
Last name *
Email address *
min 8 characters *
Confirm password *
Generate New Image
login to apply
Email address Email Address Required
Keep me logged in on this computer
Sign in with