- Employees at npower’s Scarcroft and Limewood offices in Leeds, took part in.... The post npower take part in Macmillan’s coffee morning appeared first on thebigidea.
- In July, a courageous team of six cyclists from npower’s Rainton office.... The post npower employees cycle London – Paris for charity appeared first on thebigidea.
- Over 60 employees at npower’s Solihull office took part in a musical.... The post npower raise money for Macmillan’s charity appeared first on thebigidea.
- Blog by Zentelle Madden on her work experience at npower. The big.... The post Npower: Marketing & Me appeared first on thebigidea.
- Npower blog: Getting back in the workforce after maternity leave Returning to.... The post Npower: Returning to work after maternity leave appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Services - Financial Solutions job in Houghton Le Spring
Find out what it is like to work at npower
Job Title - Customer Services - Financial Solutions
Financial Solutions Advisor - £15,767 per annum + Up to £100 per month OTE
Are you confident communicator with a passion for customer services? If so, we have the perfect role for you here at npower!
We’re currently looking for talented customer service individuals to join our well established Financial Solutions team at our bespoke call centre near Houghton-le-spring, County Durham.
Working as part of the Inbound Financial Solutions team, you will be essential in helping our customers settle outstanding payments on their accounts. Offering friendly advice and negotiating payment plans that are beneficial to both the customer and the business.
This is a challenging role, but we want you to excel while working with us so you will be given full support and industry training to help you deliver a customer service that is second to none.
Our people are our most important asset and are what sets us apart from the competition. We offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits package, and the opportunity to really shape the future of the business, all whilst receiving the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions. Here are just some of the great benefits included:
• 23 days holiday raising to 25, plus all bank holidays off
• Up to £100 a month OTE and regular Prize incentives!
• Subsidised Restaurant and Cafe
• Bike 2 work vouchers
• Childcare Vouchers
• Free Onsite Gym and fitness classes
• Regular coaching and development sessions
• Health and dental plan
• Unique progression opportunities
• Learning resource centre for personal and professional development
To keep up with our customers’ requirements and maintain a quality service, successful individuals will join us on a full-time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday with 1/3 Saturdays, shifts are flexible between 10am – 8pm weekdays, and between 8am- 6pm Saturdays.
How to Apply
Whilst the ideal candidate will have prior experience of working in a sales or collections environment, we still want to hear from dedicated customer service individuals, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
So if you have a positive approach to problem solving and a tenacious attitude don’t hesitate and click “APPLY” Today! Interviews are available immediately.
Please apply online by selecting the 'Apply' button and uploading your CV directly. Please note: applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button
Npower is one of the Uk’s biggest energy suppliers with the backing of one of Europe’s largets energy companies, the RWE group. We supply gas and electricity to millions of homes up and down the country, So when you switch on the light, take a shower, or simply have a cuppa, you’ll know you can rely on us. We’re also here for you when your boiler needs servicing or repairing. We offer competitive tariffs that save you money and we’ll tell you when you can save even more. It’s all part of how we stand up for customers every day at npower. We stand up for the community too. We’re proud to have been a partner of Macmillan for 12 years raising over £3.5m. We’re also one of only a handful of UK companies to have been awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Agencies: RWE operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to email@example.com. - See more at: https://www.npowerjobs.com/job/data-alignment-and-improvement-manager-jobid-rh1318166mg_64#sthash.1m8GFotf.dpuf
register to apply
First name *
Last name *
Email address *
min 8 characters *
Confirm password *
Generate New Image
login to apply
Email address Email Address Required
Keep me logged in on this computer
Sign in with
Customer services, Call centres