- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- With the subject of gender diversity in the construction sector an ongoing.... The post Prioritising gender in Construction and Engineering appeared first on thebigidea.
- In September and October 2016, Paydata collected information on a number of.... The post Paydata UK Reward Management Survey 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- Jonathan Emery, managing director, property, Europe, Lendlease, explains the importance of making.... The post Lendlease: making the workplace a distination appeared first on thebigidea.
- We achieve better outcomes when we have teams of people who can.... The post Lendlease – Diverse & Inclusive Workplaces appeared first on thebigidea.
Document Controller - Deptford job
Find out what it is like to work at Lendlease
Job Title - Document Controller - Deptford
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it -from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy.
Lend Lease Construction works in four continents, delivering ground breaking places such as London's Olympic Village, the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia and the Sydney Opera House.
Our reputation is founded on how we have achieved these and the many other challenging projects. Meticulous safety standards, an ongoing pursuit of improved sustainability and a creative approach to problem solving all play a part in achieving high standards and high levels of success.
And so naturally we are seeking those with the highest potential to achieve. Build your career with us.
Job Purpose and Scope:
This role will be the lead document controller for whole of The Timberyard Deptford development sitting within our construction business unit.
Ability to use Conject (BIW) to and advance level. Or Previous experience of an information management systems (Intouch etc.) and controlling project documentation both electronically and in hard copy
Ability to use all Microsoft Office applications and other IT related systems to a high standard (Office, Word, Excel, The Internet, and other desk top publishing software)
Ability to manage a large workload with conflicting priorities
Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player. Ability to interface with Project team, Supply chain partners and clients
Good communicator (in all forms i.e. verbal, written, IT)
Attention to detail
Understanding of the impact of good planning on quality, health, safety & environmental
High emotional intelligent
Must lead in the Incident and Injury Free (IIF) vision, both personal and organisational, to create an existence absent of incident and injury
Eager to make an impact on the local community to create a lasting legacy