- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Marketing Controller – Promotional Marketing - 12 month FTC job in Osterley
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Marketing Controller – Promotional Marketing - 12 month FTC
Job name: Marketing Controller - Promotional Marketing
Reports to: Promotions and Partnerships Director
Division: Media Planning
Location: Osterley, Middlesex
Fixed term contract - 12 months (maternity cover)
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
The Promotions and Partnership team are responsible for developing and executing Sky's brand promotional marketing strategy. Our remit is to deliver bespoke 'beyond advertising' brand engagement solutions that support and amplify the traditional media campaigns and drive engagement.
The team works closely with other brands and media owners, using their advocacy and tone of voice to help communicate our message and make more fans of Sky.
The Promotions and Partnerships team sits within the Media Planning team.
As a valued member of Sky, you'll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
The Purpose of the role and Key Responsibilities
The Promotional Marketing Controller holds a key position within the team. Their role is to develop and implement a programme of brand promotional activity designed to engage prospects and customers with Sky's products, content and services. They provide support and advice to the business on running promotional and brand experience activity.
Radio Sponsorship Management:
- Developing, activating and the on-going management of Sky's radio partnerships. Working across both strategy and execution and closely with the media owners and internal stakeholder on messaging and on-air creative
- Developing and executing 'beyond advertising' brand engagement solutions across radio, print, digital and experiential to support and amplify Sky's campaigns. This could be supporting a new product launch, a new show or a key campaign.
- Identifying and delivering tactical and strategic event sponsorship opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders across Entertainment, Product, Comms Services and NowTV teams as well as, Brand and Corporate Social Responsibility, ensuring that we understand their business challenges and run activity that successfully delivers against their objectives.
- An understanding of the Promotional Marketing discipline and how and when it is used
- Proven ability to develop and deliver marketing campaigns from concept through to launch and post campaign analysis
- A thorough understanding of media (specifically press, radio and digital)
- Comfortable and experienced in managing multi-million pound budgets
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable presenting to senior management teams
- Creative and self-motivated with drive and enthusiasm
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better