- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Campaign Manager - 6 months FTC job in Osterley
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Campaign Manager - 6 months FTC
*6 months fixed term opportunity - start asap*
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
The Trading Acquisition marketing team is responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of all TV acquisition campaigns that contribute to achieving our growth and quality targets that drive value into the Sky base. Our role is to ensure that Trading remains at the core of Sky, bringing together all elements of Sky (Content, Products, Services, and Brand values) into campaigns that demonstrate why Sky is the lead home entertainment provider within the UK and Europe.
Your key responsibilities
The Marketing Manager will support the campaigns team by delivering smart effective campaigns that drive net growth into the base each quarter. In addition, they will also lead projects that support the business's objectives and priorities.
- As a member of the Campaigns team within Trading, you'll help drive net growth into the base:
- Campaign lead for Core and TTL campaigns
- Create best in class campaigns that are personalised and fully integrated
- Identify and apply prospect segmentation to ensure that campaigns are relevant and timely to maximise growth
- Evaluate campaigns to understand their impact, appeal and effectiveness that can be applied to future strategies and campaigns
- Marketing experience across multiple disciplines
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills across multiple levels
- Can grasp the "big picture" to optimise delivery of their part of the overall plan and give context to ensure that plans and objectives are aligned
- A resilient creative and strategic thinker who is flexible and determined
- A genuine desire to Believe in Better and deliver
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better