- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Learning and Development Specialist job in Osterley
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Learning and Development Specialist
Learning and Development Specialist
Location - Osterley
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Our Know-How team equips everyone in the Customer Service Group to be at their best. We provide easy learning solutions, tailored to our stakeholders for the benefit of our customers. A true centre of expertise that offers world class learning experiences and brilliant design, development and delivery of knowledge management and operational communications for our support areas, customer facing and 1st line leader populations.
The operations function is organised to support CSG people across the country and are responsible for delivering learning methods which use a range of learning, coaching and facilitation skills to benefit our people and the business.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
Your role is the effective delivery of Know-How solutions and you will deliver to an agreed to primary and secondary skillset where applicable through the
• Effective facilitation of performance improvement learning initiatives on the floor or in the field - this could be through surgeries, workgroups, side by side support to mention a few within your allocated area and skills group.
• Effective coaching focussed on performance improvement and the building of capability of frontline leaders & staff in support of performance improvement initiatives on the floor and in the field within you allocated area and skills group.
• Effective delivery of structured/formal Know-How learning solutions e.g. Inductions and programmes like Aspire & Inspire within your allocated area and skills group.
• Effective preparation prior to delivery ensuring you have a constant focus on continuous improvement feeding learnings, observations and suggestions back into the learning cycle as is appropriate.
• Ensuring you create and effective learning environment with the right tools and systems in place to support effective learning.
• Ensuring that you have a clear self-development & upskilling plan to help you be at the top of your game and update with the latest learning delivery strategies and thinking.
• Ensure that you are able to use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effective ness of the learning, facilitation or coaching objectives.
• Ensure that you always act as a role model and create a positive & professional learning, coaching or facilitation experience that learners can aspire to.
• Experience in delivering & facilitation learning & development programmes & initiatives or the effective coaching of frontline leaders and staff.
• A sound understanding of best in class customer service practice & standards in a fast paced environment across multiple customer facing channels.
• A passion for learning, developing and growing people
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in the design & delivery of tactical/local team based solutions.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better