- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Ariba Helpdesk Assistant job in Osterley
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Ariba Helpdesk Assistant
Procurement Helpdesk Assistant
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. Together our people deliver the best and broadest range of content, market-leading customer service and innovative technology. We work hard to give our customers a better experience and we're not stopping there.
Believing in better has helped us become a thriving FTSE 100 company. We've developed amazing products and services and delivered exceptional entertainment to over 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. Our success is largely thanks to the dedicated people that work here.
Join us as an Procurement Helpdesk Assistant and you'll be part of the team that continually delivers brilliant results, the right way.
As a valued member of Sky, you'll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities will be:
The Help desk connects the Shared Services team, Finance, the business and the Ariba technical team and is frequently the first point of access for Ariba buyer requests, providing answers and solutions to enable continued use of the system.
• Provide first line response for users and external suppliers requiring assistance with Ariba buyer and Ariba ASN requests and incidents.
• Respond to requests for assistance by phone and email, using the helpdesk management system.
• Desk support to business users where appropriate in all northern Sky locations.
• Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledgebase and/or communicating learning with relevant business units.
• Act as a liaison between users and technical escalation teams.
• Promote Ariba awareness and Ariba processes throughout the business Community at all Sky Locations
• Provide new and updated Documentation on Ariba processes
• Perform testing as required of update to the Purchase Order and Expense Systems
• Set up weekly and ad-hoc training sessions for new and existing Ariba users to be a mix of online and face to face sessions in Dunfermline & Livingston.
• Provide new and updated documentation for Ariba processes.
• Manipulation of Data using Excel
• Run drop in sessions for Ariba business users in key Locations.
• Visit Sky user groups to explain and demonstrate new process's
• Champion both Sky & Finance system controls and promote best practice throughout the business
- Knowledge of Ariba Procurement system or similar procurement application for Ordering, Receipting and E-invoicing
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
- Telephone Confidence & great Customer Service
- Time management and prioritisation
- Presentation & Problem Skills
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better
IT & Internet