- Three of our members, Sky, Barclays and Atkins have featured in Glassdoor’s.... The post Sky, Barclays and Atkins feature on Glassdoor’s 13 employers that are great for working women appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Retail Sales Advisor (Crawley & Redhill) – Full Time job in West Sussex
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Retail Sales Advisor (Crawley & Redhill) – Full Time
Retail Sales Advisor
Full Time vacancies available in Crawley (County Mall, RH10 1FP) and Redhill ( The Belfry, RH1 1ST)
40 hours per week working 5 days from 7
As a Retail Sales Advisor, you'll be in the heart of the local community - demonstrating and selling our ground-breaking products and services at a store in a local shopping centre.
You'll strike up conversations with potential customers, to introduce and demonstrate our award-winning entertainment innovations. Working as part of a fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them advice and then sell them the right package that suits their needs - smashing your targets in turn. Occasionally, you'll also speak with existing customers to help them with queries and upsell additional products that'll enhance their current package.
Who we're looking for...
Don't worry if you haven't worked in a sales role before - some of our best Retail Sales Advisors haven't. No two people are the same; and at Sky, we want everybody to be themselves. So what's most important is that you build a rapport with everyone you meet, thrive in a target-driven environment, and that you're not shy about approaching people to showcase some really exciting, innovative products.
And the perks?
Your basic salary will be £15,600 a year, but you can easily hit an OTE of £42,000 a year - and you'll have the chance to boost your earnings even higher than that, if you're a star in this role.
We want you to know our products inside out - so you'll get to enjoy a free Sky Q premium package for yourself. You'll also benefit from excellent training and development, a pension and share save scheme and private healthcare, plus a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs.
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Just click on the 'Apply' button below and we'll be in touch soon.