- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Service Advisor job in Republic of Ireland
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Customer Service Advisor
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Making each and every one of our customers feel special drives us to deliver brilliant TV, broadband and telephony products to more than 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. That's why our people are critical to our success and keep our customers coming back for more. Join us as a Customer Service Advisor and you'll become part of an exciting team that's working to offer the best service in the country.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from:
- A free Sky Q premium package
- Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
- ½ price phone & broadband
- An excellent pension scheme
- Private health care
- Maternity Benefit
- A share save scheme
- Comprehensive product and sales training
- Great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will engage with existing customers and have great conversations to ensure that they are getting the best out of their Sky package.
- Working to meet daily and weekly targets
- Helping customers to solve any queries that they may have in an efficient and professional manner
- Gaining a clear understanding of what's important to each customer so that you can give them a tailored solution and actively look for opportunities to match Sky's products to our customer's needs
- Using your listening and influencing skills
- Doing the right thing for our customers
- Naturally driven to meet targets
- A strong communicator with an engaging personality
- Customer focused with strong problem solving skills
- Open to learning new skills and be flexible with your approach
- Motivated by working as part of a great team
- Passionate about all things Sky
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented and collaborative people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Sky is happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Background Check.
Believe in better