- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Home Service Field Engineers: Positions available Preston and Blackburn job in Lancashire
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Home Service Field Engineers: Positions available Preston and Blackburn
Home Service Field Engineers
£30k OTE plus Excellent Benefits
Vacancies available in the following postcodes:
Preston - PR9
Blackburn - BB9
Want to meet lots of different people every day and offer them the kind of amazing customer service that you'd love to receive whilst also working with the latest technology? Our team of Home Service Field Engineers do just that and visit over 4 million Sky customers in their homes every year.
As the face of Sky, you'll get out and about, installing Sky's great products, in particular SkyQ, into our customers' homes. You will do everything you can to help your customers get the most out of their Sky products by optimising their home entertainment experience and offering the best service in the country.
You'll enjoy working outside and having autonomy over your day. One thing is for sure, you won't be stuck in an office. Every day is different, every customer is different and most importantly at Sky, every employee is different. We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer so want to hear from you. Don't worry if you don't think you "fit the mould" we want to break that mould. We Believe in Better."
Your personality, practical ability, awareness of in home technologies, communication and customer service skills and full driving licence are more important to us than any technical or engineering experience. After all, we can help you with that.
Sharing your passion for technology, enthusiasm and knowledge for all things Sky, you'll love nothing more than spending time with our customers; showing them how everything works and helping them connect to our great TV, Broadband and Mobile products.
Part of a successful and growing organisation, you'll enjoy one of the best benefits packages around. It includes: 30 days holiday, and excellent pension plan, private healthcare, life assurance, iPad, mobile phone, company vehicle with private mileage and of course, free SkyQ package.
We always believe in being the best we can be. If you do too - join our diverse team.
It's our people that make Sky the UK & Ireland's leading Entertainment Company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Please be advised this vacancy will close on 28th February 2017