- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Experience Leader - Dunfermline job in Dunfermline
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Customer Experience Leader - Dunfermline
Customer Experience Leader
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. Together our people deliver the best and broadest range of content, market-leading customer service and innovative technology. We work hard to give our customers a better experience and we're not stopping there.
As our business grows, we work to maintain the brilliant levels of service our customers expect. Whether it's through advisors at our contact centers, retail advisors or engineers out on the road, we never forget how important it is to deliver for our customers. That's why our people are critical to our success and we do everything we can to help them be at their best, working together a one team. Join us as a Customer Experience Leader and you'll become part of an exciting team that's working to offer the best service in the country.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of the Contact Centre team within our Service department, you'll help engage, motivate and inspire your team to always give their very best. You'll also be there to provide guidance to those who need support and to celebrate everyone's success. Under your exceptional leadership, your team will have what it takes to understand our customer's needs and be able to match those needs to our fantastic services. They will be able to hold conversations that add value through service - and, most importantly, exceed customer expectations.
Enabling every Advisor in your team to have the right blend of skills through coaching and continuous development will be something that you are passionate about and will have previous experience of. It's important to us that you have previous leadership experience
Above all though, you'll get a real sense of pride from watching your team flourish in a driven environment and demonstrating Sky's behaviours everyday on every call. And, just as importantly, you'll pride yourself on delivering what you've promised - enjoying the sense of ownership you'll have from taking responsibility for delivering your own KPIs .
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 12:30pm - 23:00pm
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results please click 'apply online' & submit your CV.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better.
It's our people that make Sky Europe leading Entertainment Company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.