- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Retail Sales Advisor (High Wycombe, Eden) – Full Time job in Southampton
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Retail Sales Advisor (High Wycombe, Eden) – Full Time
Retail Sales Advisor
Full Time vacancies available in High Wycombe (Eden)
40 hours per week working 5 days from 7
Salary £15,600 Basic £31,000 OTE + uncapped commission + excellent benefits package
You'll probably have heard that we believe in better. Not only a better experience for our customers, but also a better place to work for our people. After all, it's our people who make us an industry leader. We're Europe's leading entertainment company and serve 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Join us as a Sales Advisor and you'll speak to our existing or soon-to-be-customers, offering them advice and helping them to find the best solution by showcasing our fantastic products through demonstrations.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
We really value great communication skills, so don't worry if you're not a complete tech-head or haven't got previous sales experience, our training programme and ongoing coaching will make sure you're fully prepared to take on this exciting role. You'll also be:
• Great at having sales conversations to achieve your individual and team targets and a desire to progress your career within a sales role
• Committed to delivering the best possible experience to every customer
• Confident and outgoing
• Passionate about all things Sky and excited to learn more about our products
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Just click on the 'Apply' button below and we'll be in touch soon.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check
Competitive Salary + uncapped commission + excellent benefits package