- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Home Service Field Engineers: Positions available in Peterborough and Lincoln job in Lincolnshire
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Home Service Field Engineers: Positions available in Peterborough and Lincoln
Home Service Field Engineers
£30k OTE plus Excellent Benefits
Vacancies available in the following postcodes:
Peterborough-PE2,PE19, PE26,PE28, PE6, PE27 and PE13
Lincoln-LN1 and LN8
Meet lots of different people every day and offer them the kind of amazing customer service that you'd love to receive. Our team of Home Service Field Engineers visit over 4 million Sky customers in their homes every year. As the face of Sky, you'll get out and about, installing and servicing our equipment. You will do everything you can to help your customers get the most out of their Sky package and offer the best service in the country.
Our customers are varied and diverse and we look for this in our customer facing Home Service Field Engineers. You'll help bring each one of their homes to life by connecting them to our exciting entertainment and inspiring technology. Sharing your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge for all things Sky, you'll love nothing more than spending time with our customers; showing them how everything works and helping them connect to our great TV, Broadband and Mobile products.
As a Home Service Field Engineer it can be pretty physical. So, as part of a supportive, field-based, customer focused team, you'll need a head for heights and be happy to work outside in all kinds of weather. You'll enjoy a degree of independence and autonomy too, visiting our customers all by yourself. Of course, our 5 weeks City & Guilds accredited training and continued field mentoring; will make sure you know exactly what you're doing before you go it alone.
This is why your personality, practical ability, awareness of in home technologies, communication and customer service skills and full driving licence are more important to us than any specialist technical or engineering knowledge. After all, we can give you all that. Part of a successful and growing organisation, you'll enjoy one of the best benefits packages around. It includes: 30 days holiday, pension plan, private healthcare, life assurance, iPad, mobile phone, company vehicle with private mileage and of course, free SkyQ, Broadband and Talk.
We always believe in being the best we can be. If you do too - join our diverse team.
It's our people that make Sky the UK & Ireland's leading Entertainment Company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Please be advised this vacancy will close on the 28th February 2017.