- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Head of Field (South) job in Leeds
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Head of Field (South)
Head of Field (South)
Location - UK
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Field. The purpose of this role is to create and execute customer, people and operational strategies to achieve the Customer Service Group vision to offer the best service in the country.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a team of regional managers, their team managers and circa 1000 engineers carrying out satellite and broadband installation and service visits in customer homes and commercial premises. This role requires a strong leader to do the right thing by their people and customers, against a backdrop of maximising the performance of their department.
• Strong focus on employee engagement to deliver operational performance and employee satisfaction
• Leading cultural and operational change
• Increasing diversity in the workforce
• Maximising the performance of the department and optimising efficiency
• Removing barriers, encouraging empowerment and releasing the potential of employees to deliver great customer solutions
• Leading a culture where safety and wellbeing is of the highest priority
• Excellent operational leadership with the ability to motivate others to achieve
• Able to demonstrate the ability to develop and successfully deliver a business strategy
• Experience of leading large scale field based operations
• Strong people manager with the ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop
• Experience of managing significant operation budgets
• A self-developer: can demonstrate thought leadership in the development of people and process improvement
• Proven communication skills in a Field based volume environment
• Location: This role will be field based.
• Extensive travel to your sites and other Sky sites will be required
• You will be away from home on average 1 - 2 nights per week.
• You will need a full valid UK driving licence.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better