- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post A spotlight on the Top 10 LGBT+ Corporate Rising Stars appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky are launching a new campaign, Ocean Rescue, to raise awareness of.... The post Sky launches Ocean Rescue Campaign appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
- Sky won the WISE Employer Award 2016 for their support of Women.... The post Fantastic win for Sky at WISE awards appeared first on thebigidea.
Digital Design Comms Lead job in Dunfermline
Find out what it is like to work at Sky
Job Title - Digital Design Comms Lead
Digital Design Comms Lead
Location - Dunfermline
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Our Know-How team equips everyone in the Customer Service Group to be at their best. We provide easy learning solutions, tailored to our stakeholders for the benefit of our customers. A true centre of expertise that offers world class learning experiences and brilliant design, development and delivery of knowledge management and operational communications for our support areas, customer facing and 1st line leader populations.
The Know-How Communications and Engagement team protect people's headspace with smart and simple communications and we help people feel supported, valued and inspired with a range of integrated communication, engagement and recognition activities.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
Working alongside our digital experts in the Know-How Solutions Development team we will develop blended learning, communication and knowledge solutions which deliver sustainable business performance improvements. In this role you will contribute towards the management and delivery of our operational communication channels with specific ownership for the development and design of bespoke digital solutions.
The role requires technical skills to design, develop and produce targeted and measurable communications supporting our BAU operational communications, project communications and engagement activity.
• Create and deliver digital solutions which support communication of strategic projects and key business priorities
• Create and deliver digital solutions which promote employee engagement across a wide and varied audience - including all forms of interactive media and gamification
• Support the Channel & Delivery team in its goal to improve measurement and effectiveness
• Work with a wide range of stakeholders to explore and improve existing digital tools e.g. Today@Sky , Chatter & Skype on
• Provide VT editorial, animation and production support across all areas of Operational Comms & Engagement
• Adhere to Sky brand and CSG tone of voice
• Support Comms Manager Channels & Delivery and Communications Digital Design Lead to increase digital capability across the team
• Proven experience & or professional qualification in Digital Marketing, Digital Design, Internal Communications, Social Media or Learning Solutions
• Strong experience using rest of Adobe Master Collection Inc. After Effects, Audition and Edge Animate/Animate CC
• Highly skilled in the production of a range of digital media
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skill
• Strong editorial and design skills
This is fixed term opportunity for 6 months.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
Media, New media, Creative