- SAP UK & Ireland (SAP UKI), alongside its partner community, have raised.... The post SAP raise 100,000 for Action for Children appeared first on thebigidea.
- SAP encourages employees to work together no matter what disability they have,.... The post SAP encourages disability inclusion appeared first on thebigidea.
- Gender diversity in the workplace is the equal treatment and acceptance of.... The post Top Gender Diversity Initiatives 2016 appeared first on thebigidea.
- CMI research shows not enough women are making it to middle management.... The post Middle management lacking women appeared first on thebigidea.
- December 1st was World AIDS Day, making it the perfect time for.... The post SAP supports World AIDS Day appeared first on thebigidea.
Senior Solution Specialist for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) Architecture & Advisory Team Job job in Feltham
Find out what it is like to work at SAP
Job Title - Senior Solution Specialist for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) Architecture & Advisory Team Job
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) offering is a comprehensive cloud infrastructure offering which is an essential part of the overall Cloud Strategy of SAP. SAP HEC allows customers to run their SAP HANA applications, including SAP® Business Suite powered by SAP HANA and SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA, in a managed cloud environment. In combination with the SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) and Application Management Services (AMS) it provides a comprehensive and holistic approach for the customer's Cloud Strategy.
We are looking for highly motivated and customer-focused team members to strengthen the HEC Architecture & Advisory team.
Act as a primary point of contact for the customer for technical topics working closely with all the other internal teams. Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for the customer on the HEC topic and its offerings.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a customer facing role where you will support the sales teams during entire cycle of a HEC deal. Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
1. Present in detail the HEC service offering in combination with SAP HCP/AMS and the value proposition to the customers (usually to CIO's, IT managers, data center managers and SAP Technology staff)
2. Present the combined SAP HEC and SAP HCP strategy to customers.
3. Conduct detailed technical workshops with customers (usually 1 to 2 days) to define the future Cloud architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with Professional Services.
4. Work closely with the SAP solution architects & customers to map the planned solution architecture into the HEC reference architecture.
5. Guide customers around HA/DR, Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, networks etc.
6. Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams.
7. Own the technical discussions with the customer on the HEC topic and act as the orchestrator of experts to obtain expertise from HEC organization as required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good proficiency in customer communications and presentations is required.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Business Administration required from an accredited university.
• Good understanding of SAP technologies (releases, platform interdependencies etc.) with focus on SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP)
• Good understanding of the entire platform stacks (storage, virtualization, hardware, networks etc.) and Application Management Services (AMS)
• Ability and willingness to undertake customer related travel on short notice.
• 5+ years of hands-on customer facing SAP Technology Consulting experience (e.g. Basis Admin, DB Admin, Migrations, Upgrades, Business Continuity etc.)
• Experience with hosting providers, data centers is a BIG advantage; HANA / Suite on HANA skills would be very helpful but not mandatory
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
IT & Internet
Architecture & Built Environment