- The final milestone in the upgrade of Tottenham Court Road Underground station.... The post Step-Free access now at Tottenham Court Road appeared first on thebigidea.
- The extension of the Bakerloo line moved closer on 9th February, 2017.... The post TfL: Bakerloo line extension consultation underway appeared first on thebigidea.
- People still think of engineering as a profession reserved only for white heterosexual men. But.... The post What is it like being LGBT in the Engineering industry? appeared first on thebigidea.
- We spoke to Brendan Robinson, Lead Sponsor of the Quantity Surveying Apprenticeship.... The post TfL talks to LSBU on the value of apprenticeships appeared first on thebigidea.
- The winners of the Women in IT Awards were announced yesterday at.... The post Women in IT Awards – Winners appeared first on thebigidea.
Assets Condition Report Manager job in London
Find out what it is like to work at Transport for London
Job Title - Assets Condition Report Manager
Location: Canary Wharf
The closing date for applications is 2 March 2017 at 23:59hrs
The job is responsible for leading, coordinating and securing the timely and accurate development of the Assets Condition Report (ACR) process and outcomes for London Underground, in accordance with the ACR standard.
The post holder will oversee the ACR development and outcome in all asset areas in London Underground, engaging with stakeholders at all levels and communicating any changes to the process, as well as the outcome and status of ACR at its different stages.
The ACR Manager will flag to accountable stakeholders areas of risk based on it's project plan (milestones and deliverable), and will support them in order to drive forward corrective actions.
The outcome of this role will provide the business with direction to prioritise investments by highlighting the condition of the different assets, the investment required and the risk involved if investment is not made.
- Responsible for collating the ACR for each asset group and producing the final ACR document for London Underground
- Liaising with different parts of the business on the development and delivery of the ACR process in each of their asset areas
- Work closely with all the different stakeholders involved in the ACR process and secure that communication flows in all directions
- Secure timely engagement from all asset areas
- Highlight areas of risk and coordinate with stakeholders corrective action plans
- Be the focal point for ACR Process governance
- Responsible for overseeing the ACR standard, process, templates and documents,
- Accountable for keeping version control of ACR documents and templates
- Lead continues improvement reviews in the ACR process, aiming for automation and simplification. When changes in the process are made, the job holder should document it and lead the communications piece across all asset groups involved
- Responsible for the administration of the ACR document library (SharePoint site) and its maintenance
- Guarantee the LANP is updated with the ACR outcome in a timely manner, using an agreed format
- Coordinate the supply of all the required inputs and elements from the asset areas into the LANP process, including narrative and performance reports.
- Ensure the provision and training of suitably qualified assessors
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Please upload an up to date CV to apply for this role. Think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience requirements outlined below and ensure your CV reflects the requirements of the role you are applying for.
Short listing will be carried out on the basis of the information on your CV and your answers to pre-screening questions.
- Leadership and strategic planning
- Ability to work effectively at all levels within the company
- Organisation and time management
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and risk management
- Management of financial and personnel resources
- Coordination, negotiation and persuasion
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to work in cross functional teams
- Programmes and project management experience
- Best practice implementation
- Experience on application of Governance
- Implementing changes in a regulated environment is essential
- Railway systems, infrastructure and maintenance regimes
- Railway operations
- Knowledge of project management practice, especially in "Soft" project skills
- Proficient in Word, Visio and Excel
- Financial acumen
- Building strong stakeholder engagement with parties at all levels of seniority across the business
- Working under tight timescales and using highly technical Engineering knowledge
- Proven interaction with multi-function medium to large size teams to delivery measurable business benefits
- Working in customer-centric organisations
- Managing the development and implementation of projects and initiatives in regulated environments
- Proven experience in governance of cross functional processes
TfL offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- Final salary pension scheme
- Free travel for you on the TfL network
- A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
- 29 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
- Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
- Tax-efficient childcare payments
- Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
- Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
- Discounted Eurostar travel
Banking, Insurance, Finance