- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced and.... The post Lloyds Banking Group shortlisted for British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- The shortlist for the British LGBT Awards 2017 has been announced. The.... The post Shortlist revealed for the British LGBT Awards appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Bank has become the first financial services company to undertake a.... The post Lloyds Bank trial Sign Language translation technology appeared first on thebigidea.
- Lloyds Banking Group were recognised amongst the nations’ top apprenticeship employers and.... The post Lloyds Banking Group recognised for their Apprenticeship schemes appeared first on thebigidea.
- Working in collaboration with other individuals and organisations within their sector, inter-sector.... The post The rise of inter-sector network groups appeared first on thebigidea.
Customer Service Assistant Apprentice - Hampshire - 589021 job in Southampton
Find out what it is like to work at Lloyds Banking Group
Job Title - Customer Service Assistant Apprentice - Hampshire - 589021
Working in a busy environment, talking to customers and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of the team.
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. Our leading brands are Lloyds Bank, Halifax Community Bank, Bank of Scotland, Scottish Widows, Birmingham Midshires, and Lex Auto lease http://www.lloydsbankinggrouptalent.com/apprentices/
When people pay a visit to their local Lloyds Banking Group branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we're a great bank.
Whether you're greeting people at the welcome desk, serving them at the counter or at any other area of the branch, your role is to help customers get the great service they deserve.
That might mean simply answering a question or processing a transaction, but you're also there to find out how we can do more - by making recommendations on our range of products and services.
In the process, you'll achieve your own personal targets, helping us achieve our overall performance targets - and the better you do, the better your rewards.
An ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers with hundreds of different queries will be beneficial.
We'll provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes, and giving you the communication and people skills you'll need to deliver the high standards of service our customers expect, and if you are eligible, you'll get the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification working towards an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services.
Because our training is so comprehensive, you don't need a background in finance or banking. You do need experience of helping customers; answering queries, sorting out any problems and recommending different services or products and be willing to work on Saturdays.
If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your branch one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us.