- Each year Cambridge Assessment receives between 20,000 and 25,000 applications for our.... The post Cambridge Assessment: The Ultimate Covering Letter appeared first on thebigidea.
- Most organisations have well defined cultures, but within this, each division and.... The post Cambridge Assessment: Hiring for cultural fit appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Aspiring Managers Programme The transition from an administration role to a.... The post Cambridge Assessment – Career and Talent Development appeared first on thebigidea.
- The Cambridge Assessment Network team blogs on the AELP National Conference 2016..... The post Cambridge Assessment at the AELP conference appeared first on thebigidea.
- Students who specialise in science, technology, engineering or maths (STEM) subjects at.... The post Cambridge Assessment: Subjects which will get you to the top universities appeared first on thebigidea.
WEB and VLE Developer job in Cambridge
Find out what it is like to work at Cambridge Assessment
Job Title - WEB and VLE Developer
Permanent / Fulltime
Salary: £30,300 - £34,100
What it's about
What you'll be doing
• Lead on the development, design and implementation of the online programmes project.
• Ensure the customer journey is streamlined and coherent.
• Work as part of a team to build and implement our new subscription resource library.
• Design and develop mobile apps to support both our face to face and online provision.
• Offer technical support to the Network's online presence: including our pages of the website (Tridion content management system), Moodle VLE, WordPress, SharePoint, Intranet, Blackboard webinars, Campaign Monitor, social media and email communications.
• Provide technical support for the Network staff and consultants on a day to day basis, supporting meetings and events, and informal training as required.
• To act as a consultant, as required, to other parts of Assessment and Research Division and Corporate Services Directorate.
• Provide technical support on the ACT (CRM) system.
What we're looking for
• Graduate level or equivalent
• Experience in content and website management
• Excellent planning and project management skills
• Experience of SharePoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven experience working within challenging deadlines in a fast moving environment
• Ability to multi-task and to prioritise a heavy workload
• Willingness to undertake learning and development relevant to the role
• Experience in the delivery of mobile content
• Experience in writing for a variety of audiences
• Open, collaborative and proactive
• Highly organised with strong accountability
• Passionate about continuous improvement
• Positive attitude to constant change
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment Network provides professional development for the assessment community in the UK and internationally.
We equip education professionals with the technical skills, knowledge and understanding to be confident and capable assessment practitioners.
Our work is underpinned by evidence based research, delivered by a network of assessment experts, and designed to support your commitment to continuing professional development.
By sharing our network of expertise widely, we get it right for everyone.
Cambridge Assessment Network is proud to be an endorsed provider of Cambridge University Executive and Professional Education.
Cambridge Assessment is Europe's largest assessment agency, incorporating three major awarding bodies. It plays a leading role in researching, developing and delivering assessment to eight million candidates in 150 countries every year. The Group is a department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5 March 2017 and interviews will be held shortly after.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer